Thursday, February 27, 2014

Really??

There are several situations in my day to day squattings that I come across and all I can say is, "Really?!?"

Picture #1. I used to think that only one person in the world created a situation like this, then I found the same situation at work.

Picture #2. I guess the tiny bit of OCD satisfaction I get out of this part of my life is that I get to put the tissue roll on correctly, with the tissue coming over the top, from the back, and hanging down in the front. Easy to reach, easy to rip.

Jer



Picture #1

Picture #2

1 comment:

  1. there's a Picture #3 that you haven't experienced yet. It's the roll, completely unrolled, wadded up on the back of the toilet because the 3 year old who shall remain unnamed is obsessed with unrolling tp. Be warned : )

    ReplyDelete