Thursday, October 17, 2013

39.5 weeks!

Jesus, Thank you for the past 9 years. When I began my journey with you I had nothing to bring but a broken and empty heart. You've taken ashes and made beauty in a life that was bound for hell. Today I am rejoicing over your amazing work in my life and thankful for the joy you have given me. Walking with you has made life always bearable, (even though not always easy) but I always have something SO good to cling to.. something more than what I can see/understand to believe in. Today I am publicly feeling the need to profess YOU ARE FAITHFUL. YOU ARE GOOD. I'm so thankful you opened my eyes so I could see you, my ears so that I can hear you, that you taught me it is far better to walk in the light than in the darkness. That you've taught me how to forgive and how to live forgiven.
I cannot anticipate the overwhelming joy of the next couple of days as Jeremy and I get ready for Lil Stig's entrance into this world without recalling the sorrow of parting with my heaven bound children Clint and baby Stig last May.. I think that it's making my joy over this child even sweeter, and I do not know what tomorrow holds but I trust the God who holds tomorrow and who has brought me through until today. Thank you to each one who has lifted up this pregnancy in prayer and encouraged us along the way. We love you. We praise God that today we have made it to 39.5 weeks! To God be the glory!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWM2qG-nU-Y&list=PLd-9BigkB3N8dkThDDgp5aQEfacsI2vJk

2 comments:

  1. Praying! Can't wait to see this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria- This post brought tears. It's been a privilege to watch God work in your life all these years. It's Friday and every time my phone makes a sound I'm thinking it could be news about your little guy. So much love and prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete