Saturday, December 19, 2015

Golfing in December

There's a short list of people I'd love to hit the links with that I haven't already. Two weeks ago I got to check off one of them. It was perfect....62 and sunny in December and the course was empty. I was a little nervous but figured worst case scenario we got home. He much rather wanted to ride the cart than go home so this was one of his more obedient 2 hours. 





Yes he uses a wedge to putt. 























Fuzzy hat with ears. Monkey backpack. Sunglasses. Just standard golf equipment. 





As you can see the golf game lacked a little. Rusty putting plus no time to look for lost balls for fear of my caddie ending up in the lake or a wrestling match with the geese.




This was the only time things didn't go well....when we had to leave.




1 comment:

  1. These are some of the greatest pics to grace the web lately : ) I'm such a fan!!!

    ReplyDelete