Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Max Lyndan turns 1?!?!?!!!

The older I get, the faster 1 year goes- especially one's 1st year of life.





He's been an absolute delight of a child.. From an easy delivery on into this 1st year- he's been our sweet, sweet Max. 
Max and Liza are 5-6 weeks apart in age:) Cousins are such fun!






Max, in dad's baby outfit- I think we almost made grandma cry real, reminiscent tears that day.. 

In August when Max was just 4 months old I was hospitalized for 9 days.. the worst part of the whole ordeal was not getting to be with my lil sweet boys. Thankfully we had some wonderful people (including daddy) who brought Max up for snuggles.. I cried every time they left. Max was really good wherever he went while I was in the hospital and dad was trying to work- we're SO SO blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives to support us through hard times like that week and the months of recovery that followed. 



Poor Max, brother is always pestering him. 

And Lucky Max, brother is always snuggling him. 


He's the best dad.. 


Bath time is both boy's favorite thing.. 

Peanut Butter Kisses!




Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!


1 comment: