Friday, April 11, 2014

Gulf Shores Day 6: Wed.

I'm posting 2 day's later so I've forgotten most of what we did Wed., which probably means it was sleep in and lounge around. I think we ordered pizza for supper.

I know after supper we went to a boardwalk overlooking an inlet and walked around that, even got to see two alligators. This, of course, made Maria wonder aloud," If an alligator jumps out of the bushes and demands either me or Jones, who does Jeremy surrender??" We never came to a good conclusion.

We walked through Target looking for a fishing hat, tomorrow's the big fish charter!! Somehow we managed to find some things Maria needed to, thank you Target.

Turns out TCBY is also local and apparently the golden vanilla tastes just as good down here.







1 comment:

  1. the 1st & last pics are my favs! good job on documenting your trip ( :

    ReplyDelete