Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Daddy and Me, By Jones

My dad is really cool, I like putting my feet on his nose, he thinks it's funny. I think it's kinda gross- but mom cleans my feet everyday so it should be ok..
Hey mom, what are you doing home from work? Me and dad were just getting started.. 
 
I'm learning how to grab things with my fingers, in this case, dad's eyes.
This week dad thought the back of my head looked like a mustache.. Me and dad like mustaches so I thought it was pretty cool too.. mom's still deciding..
This one's for you other kids out there.. My bib says it all..
I pretty much do not fit in this anymore, but dad keeps insisting I wear it..
Sometimes I wonder "Dad.. what's it like being a super hero's dad?"




With a little help from dad, I can pretty much do about anything. 






I Love you dad..  Love Jones













2 comments:

  1. I loved this! Almost makes me want to get my kids out of bed to check these pics out. HAha! I know better ( :

    ReplyDelete